One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Sunday, December 25, 2005, 19:24

Okay, so where should I start first... Brother has been back from tekong since friday and gosh i sure do miss him lots! That was his first book out and have to book in back tomorrow night.


And now he is not even at home. One thing for sure is that he is getting tanner with all the trainings and stuff. And and he is botak. Hehe.


He brought back this huge bag and it is darn heavy. Wonder how the pampered guys will handle this.


I'm sad because dad has no off this whole week and that means another delay for buying my new phone but all is not over yet because next week, dad has his remaining leaves that has yet to be used up. To be exact, it's about 3 to 4 days I guess. So probably I will be going on another holiday. Now only with my dad and mom. I just can't resist the sales in Malaysia.


Yesterday, mom told me that dad's friend who is staying in Malaysia is going to hold his daughter's marriage soon and what makes it interesting to hear is that they are inviting Nassier Wahab as the singer. You know that malay singer that can be said as a veteran but still looks young on the outside. The thing now is that my dad's friend is paying RM 14000 for one hour!
So imagine if someone were to invite Siti to be the singer, how much will that be for one hour or maybe even for one song?


One minute I remember on what to update but the next I clean forgotten about it. My memory is really bad.


Will update when I remember okay!
Cya!