Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 14:08
Yipee!!The Linz family emerged as the winner just like what I want.Glad for them.Ordered Canadian Pizza in the morning.Haha..What a heavy breakfast because I ate 4 pieces out of six.So sorry, I didn't take any snapshots of it although i had wanted to do that.Lazy as usual.I'm getting more retarded these days as you can see I can't even tag properly at my tagbox and the worst thing is that I only realised it after I checked my tagbox for the second time.Gee..What's happening to me.Haha..Fareha is also getting a bit retarded since we have finished our secondary education.Please don't talk to me on the phone if you are mentally unstable okay??Hehe..She will start talking craps and it will last for a long time and I mean really LONG time.Yar, I may join her silly conversation but i know when to stop.Hehe..And she will go on and on and on.Oh gosh..It's driving me nuts.And when it's time to get serious, she's still with her silly antiques.But hey, I don't mind at all.Hehehehe..This particular thing is so annoying.Its PAINFUL.It HURTS.Its HUGE.Its RED.Its ROUND.Its UGLY.Guess what it is.........Its a PIMPLE.Sucks.. I haven't gotten any pimple for a long long long time already and here it is popping out from my forehead.Shitto.I think i know why i got this pimple. It is because i DAYDREAM alot.It's what fareha say. If we daydream alot, then we may get a pimple.Right fareha? Am i right or wrong?I haven't played Sims2 for a long time already.I think i'm going to play it now.Cya!!