One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Sunday, January 08, 2006, 22:09

Having a bad headache now and my backbone hurts again due to that time of the month. And I think I'm having a fever. Been feeling feverish since afternoon.


And nope, I didn't collect my bursary because I'm going to collect it at the CC somtime next week. I'm obviously not going and waiting for long hours there just to get a piece of envelope. And have to wait for all the primary pupils and all to take theirs before finally reaching the sec5 pupils.


Since my lappie is not in working condition now which I really miss using it, I can only use brother's pc. He's gone back to tekong just now and need to book out back tomorrow. Very the leceh you know. And he's not coming back after this 'cos he will be in the jungle for one week without bathing.


And he told us that the prime minister's son has just serve his NS, also at tekong. His company which is Taurus is near brother's company, I think right behind his. And his best friend is in the same platoon as brother.


The rain seems like it's never ending. Been raining the whole day since yesterday. Very cold leh... I don't like coldness.


On tuesday is hari raya haji and maybe we are staying at home. On second thought, it's a good idea 'cos I think it will only be a waste of time. But I think we are still going out, only to one house.