One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Friday, January 13, 2006, 15:59

I'm alone at home now. Mom and dad went out. And the thing now is that I havn't eaten. Mom never cook. Haiyah... Guess I have to eat some snacks first before they buy me some foods later.


Dad went to collect my bursary at the CC and I'm going to deposit the cheque into my account tomorrow and the rest of my money which I have yet to deposit them.


Nothing much to update today. I'm going to see which courses to take by going to their respective websites now.


Ouh yar this is the paris hilton book we saw the other day and some other books.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com