One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Thursday, January 05, 2006, 20:26

OMG OMG OMG
This was what happened yesterday:


At around 11am in the morning, I was in the mid of my dream(yes, I'm still asleep at that time) but I could still hear the phone rang. Minutes later, mom opened my door and had to wake me up. Argh... there goes my dream.


Then mom told me that someone wanted to talk to me and that I had won the "In Trend" quiz. And I told her this " 'In Trend' kan majalah malaysia, mane *my name* ade take part in their quizes". I know I'm very blur and mom did not help much in clearing my confusions 'cos she herself is confused at that time.


After that I had to drag my legs to the living room although threre's a phone in my room.
*bang head*


So I picked up the phone and a chinese lady who spoke to me in malay says:

"Ini Nur Hafizah kan?"

And I replied, "Yar....... bla bla"

"Tahniah kerana Nur Hafizah(yes, she say my full name) telah memenangi peraduan In:Trend(In:Trend and In Trend are not the same, one is a magazine) episode yang ke-4.


Then I recalled doing the quiz online and yeah............ I won!!!
We continued with our chat.... bla bla...


When I looked back at my old archives at the part where I blogged about doing that quiz just for fun. it read there that only 3 lucky winners will win $350 each and I'm the lucky 3... YEAH...............


Okay later in the afternoon, I went to compass point since it's near my house. Went to populart and bought this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In Her SHOES


It's a novel which later on turned into a film.
Bought some other stuffs...


Fareha, we do not look alike la............ humph.......
She and I are totally different!!!
Hehe.