Monday, January 02, 2006, 18:30
Since dad got his pay, we went to have our dinner yesterday at... uhh... where is it?? I forgot the name of the restaurant.Anyway, just now I went to my makcik house for the kenduri as she and the rest of my makcik, about 4 or 5 in total(i guess so) are leaving for the tanah suci at 5am in the morning later but must be there before 2.30am. It's haji and not umrah.Probably but most unlikely I will be sending them to the airport.Haiz... All this does make me want to go umrah again. Mom, can we go again???I guess not because mom and dad wants to do their pilgrimage and of course I can't be tagging along.To me, all the holidays I had cannot be compared to going for umrah. Going there is the greatest feeling ever. It can't be describe in words. I totally love the experience I had when I was at the tanah suci.