One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Tuesday, January 03, 2006, 15:34

So I didn't follow mom and dad to the airport. Hee... was sleeping soundly when they went. That means I'm all alone at home leh at a freaking 2 in the morning since brother had already left for tekong that night.


Ahh... they must have reached mecca since that's their first destination. I tell you, I like the foods on the saudi plane. Hehe.


Alright, I have changed my phone and a new number people. So if you can't reached me at the previous number, you'll know why now.


And it's not only me who have changed phone, dad and brother also changed their phones.
Wah... dad is super murah hati in spending money. Hehe... But only for now.


I really thought I didn't get the edusave bursary. Really sad you know. Then when mom checked the letterbox on the way home, whee... I got it!!
I received the most anticipated letter from jalan kayu cc saying that I qualified for the bursary. I tell you, I was so happy. Hehe.


Okay, today is the start of school and I don't have to go school anymore which I badly want to go school 'cos it's so freaking bored and ho-hum at home.


2006 is here and my one and only new year resolution for this year is to pass my O level well or should I say with flying colors. That is the only thing I want and I hope and pray that it will come true.