One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Tuesday, January 17, 2006, 23:51

Wah... I am very tired today and my legs are aching.


Went out with fareha today. Today is a happy today. Why?? 'Cos we are always lauhing and laughing away. Wonder what was so funny. Hehe.


Went to city hall first and headed to that shop to get fareha shirt and I got one too. Hehe. I love that top. Nice.


Then headed to far east to shop again. I got myself a pump shoe. And I like that too. Hehe.


Then I think we went to eat at... What's the name??
And here are our foods.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


After that we were walking at the shops at far east and then decided to go heeren.
Along the way, there are small shops right and noneh bought a bag. That bag is cool.


Since it was raining, we were using the noneh's umbrella. And the umbrella was like brushing against my head 'cos she hold it so low. I know I'm tall okay. Hehe.


Reached heeren and we were just window shopping. And then we decided to eat ice cream at swensens!!

We ordered banana split.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is fareha's banana split with yam!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this is mine without the yam.

Actually i wanted to change the strawberry to mango 'cos that my fav then the waiter said that mango no more. Okay then I want mint and he said also don't have! What the toot... spoil my mood only. Hehe. So, I stick with the strawberry.


And this is the aftermath.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My ice cream turned into a yucky yucky &%$#@!!! Hehe.


Then headed to borders and noneh bought the TEEN PEOPLE magazine and hilary and joel is on the cover!!! I wanted to buy but i decided to use the money for that bag. Hey, the mag cost a freaking $9+++ leh...


And nons cousin called for help on maths 'cos she's having a maths test tmr so we were rushing back to far east to get that bag I've been eyeing and we headed home!!


So before I end this entry, I like this picture so much... It's so cute...:) Errm, I'm praising you leh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And ouh one more pic. This one I don't know what she's doing. Are you digging your nose noneh?
Haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So thats it!! Cya!!