One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Thursday, February 09, 2006, 21:32

First there were the lion dance. Then there were the hadra. At that time it's super noisy. So, being very irritated 'cos I can't watch american idol peacefully, I looked outside my window.


And whoa, there's actually a chingay going on outside my block. And the best part is that I can watch it at the comfort of my own house. This is the advantage of living near the main road.


So these are the pictures I managed to take. Hehe.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Most pictures are blur 'cos those things were moving. Argh, I don't care already.