One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Thursday, February 09, 2006, 16:22

Okay I shall update.


Luckily I tried my skirt earlier or else I have nothing to wear. When I tried it on , it doesnt fit anymore. What's worse is that I can't even zip it up. So ken-toot came to my rescue. Hehe.
She have extra skirt. Thank god.


So woke up at 8.45 in the morning since my mom is going out and not to waste the taxi fare, I have to go out at the same time as her. So, I drop off somewhere near ken-toot house and it was around 10 I guess. When I tried on her skirt, it fits! I like!


And then we watched the grammy awards together while chit chatting all the nonsensical stuffs. As usual. Sometime it's better for you not to tell or show me all the disgusting stuffs. U shall keep it to yourself okay ken-toot? Hehehe.

"Ko nak air soursop ke bandung?" she asked. And I said, "Aku nak plain water". Hehe. I prefer plain water in the morning la ken-toot. And ouh yar, we also ate nuggets.


So after it has stopped raining, I went home.


I went to compass point before going home as I have to buy food for myself. And some other stuffs.


So yar, mom just reached home. And ken-toot, check your letter box again. There's more letters from two polys.


As for tomorrow, I'm not ready for it yet.


It's nerve-wrecking and of course I'm scared. Who is not anyway...


Anyway best of luck to all.