Thursday, February 16, 2006, 15:39
A scenario:
When you are ask someone out, you are somehow like the host of the outing, in a way that is. And if that someone ask another person out, say like his/her friends, cousins or maybe even relatives, it is just not right you see. It's a different case if this someone were the one to ask you out then it's his/her right to ask anyone along.
Okay let me give you an example.
Say like you are organizing a party or something then you are called the host of the event. So, you invite your friends and closed ones. Then you found out that your friends also invited their other friends or cousins. It is just not right you see. You can't just ask anybody to go along 'cos they are not the host of the event or something else. It doesn't seems right. The host should decide who to invite and who not to invite. This same goes to the scenario above.
Get the picture yet??
Haha. Nevermind. I'm just talking crap here.
************
I can't wait for my holiday trip with ken-toot. Yipee!! The sun, clear sea, foods, water sports and many more. Yeah!!! It's the time for relaxing our mind. Looking forward to it.
Bought some magazines just now. Haven't read it though.
Are there any shows on tv later at night???
I'm getting sleepy now, Going to sleep. Haha. Or maybe not. I'll just play Sims2(: