Monday, February 20, 2006, 10:02
So on saturday night, we went to have our dinner at makmur restaurant and cafe. Shit, I tell you there was this family and I mean a whole lot of them having dinner AND celebrating their toddler's birthday. When I say toddler I mean there are a lots and lots of them. They are practically making that place like their house. I feel like smacking them. They were actually playing catching in that whole area. Some can even lie flat on the floor like nobody's business. Since that place is quite small, we can see what happens in every corner. And their parents didn't even scold them. I don't care if you are celebrating a birthday, don't treat it as though it's your house. And when these toddlers look at me, you know what I do, I gave them this stern look. Haha. I don't care. It's not like you are adorable or something. You are just are a bunch of monkeys. Irritating ba***rd. Haha.So I woke up early today. Very early to me that is. I always wake up late. VERY late. Haha.I'm meeting ken-toot later. Update more at night. Bye!