Friday, February 24, 2006, 11:55
You know, today I can't sleep well due to some "people" who are really inconsiderate. Wait, don't read too much into it. Haha. It's actually those "people" above my house you see. Pagi2 lagi dah buat bising. Irritating tau!Very early morning, "they" are playing their usual game. It's called the "Who can throw the loudest marble on the floor wins!"Yeah, so that was what happened. I can hear these marbles again and again. Over time, it gets louder. Like I say, "they" are competing for who can throw the loudest marble on the floor. You know, I don't care about "them" and I'm not scared of "them" either. So, what I did was to ask "them" to keep quiet or else... And I even make stern and angry face expressions so that "they" really know that I'm getting annoyed by their so-called game.Hello... I'm trying to sleep okay and it's only 7+ am in the morning.By know you know what I meant by "them" right??Tau tak??