One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 16:42

I'm done with my interview. I shall not disclose it here. The waiting just wannna make me shit. I wonder why that guy took so long in the room??


Was planning to go borders la but both of us were lazy and to eat at Fish n Co after that. But we decided to go to tampines mall and eat at the Fish n Co there. But before that, fareha wanted to buy something at watsons. Eh ko da try belom itu benda??


We then settle down to makan. I ordered the new york fish and chips while hers is the original one. We thought the only difference was that mine there's a flag. Ho ho. You'll know what I mean later. But but, there's a cheese inside the fillet fish. First, we say la that the batter was nice la, this la, that la. Haha. Then!! Both of us were starting to slow down. It was so the muak and felt like puking you know. Cannot tahan already.


Image hosting by Photobucket
The drinks-passion fruit.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
The starter-ocean fish nuggets.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Hers.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Mine with the flag. Ho ho.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
The aftermath. Phuii.


Those picture were taken by my phone so not so clear la.


Okay I'm not coming back there. That's it.


We went to times and then jeng jeng jeng... We felt like shitting so we went to the nearby toilet. Haha. But I eventually didn't shit. Stopped by at toys r us and then popular and we went home.


Saw quite alot of familiar faces. Nas, nisha and more la. Aha!! Saw Azhar. Ho ho.


Okay got to go. Bye people.