One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Monday, March 20, 2006, 19:10
Mmbalabala...

Read this.


This week March 20 through March 26


This time of the year represents something of a rebirth, and you will get many new ideas out of meeting and mingling with a new crowd. Another good piece of news is that Mercury turns direct at the end of the week, which gives you carte blanche to go ahead with new deals and other plans you have recently hatched. You will begin to notice that your words are hitting their target and others are finally getting your message. Whatever problems you may have experienced with computers, cars, and other gadgets should magically vanish.



It's actually from MSN Horoscope.


I don't know la. Sometimes what they say are true while some are pure nonsense. But I still don't trust these so-called future predictions.


Okayy yesterday brother got to know where he was posted to-Pasir Laba Camp SISPEC. Where is that place? Heck care la. The good thing is that he went this morning and will be there about 2 to 3 weeks. I can finally use the computer. *jumps*


Mom ordered Canadian Pizza for breakfast yesterday. Hoho.


I went to compass point again. Was feeling bored at home. It's great to shop alone sometimes. Cleo magazine are out and I saw the people magazine. Was tempted to buy la but I think it's a waste of money. I can't really remember what I bought yesterday.


You know, I am a fanatic for chinese dramas then and now everything from dramas to sitcoms to reality shows and basically all that has got to do with ch8 and sometimes chU, I actually watch them. Heh. Then one day my mom told me this," Ko pegi je la kahwin dgn org cine skali kan bagus." Hey!! That is what I want mom!! I like chinese guys you know. But of course I didn't tell her that.


I am very full now. I ate the yesterday pizza in the morning, asam pedas for late lunch and waffle for tea time(which is directly after my late lunch). Haha.


I had to take my folio for tommorow's interview. Luckily THAT security guard was not there if not me and hider(hider accompanied me you see) have to try all means to get him to agree to let us in. I hate that security guard. I like this one better. We could go in as easy as A-B-C. Hoho.


Then after that hider met his friend and I went to compass point again(It's near my house la) just to buy that waffle and something else la.


Ate my late lunch+waffle+watch tv and here I am updating my blog which is so full of dusts. I'm finally updating.


I have to wake up as early as 6(more or less like it) for the interview. I am feeling a bit jittery. I have done my research and hopefully it's enough. Wish me luck people.