Monday, March 06, 2006, 15:59
My day started off at 6.15 am. I have to bathe and get ready since I have to report to the school I've been posted to. I thought I just need to register and then go home, full-stop. But... today is actually the orientation day and what can get worst is that it will be for four consecutive days. Like wth la... FOUR days?! Are you sure?? Want me to die is it?And just now was lame la with the games and dance and there will be more games and dance for this four days. An I really mean MORE games and dance. Duh. Stupid la.Tommorrow is quite and important day but at the same time tmr brother will be falling out and there will be a graduation thingy and stuff so there's and extra ticket for me but I don't think I can go 'cos there are a lot of programmes lining up for me. Haha. I'm a busy girl.School will start earlier and I don't have time for my friends anymore): We will have our own lives from now on but fareha, I still love you. Haha.So today, went to see who is in my OG and then I settle down. It's no fun la. I'm a crazy girl and everybody seems so serious and of course I can't be talking craps by myself. I need someone who is as crazy as me. Hehe.After that we must actually sing the national anthem and say out the pledge. I feel like I'm in secondary school again. By then, I actually ask myself this- what the hell am I doing in this school. It is weird la at first. But I like all the OGL. They are nice.So bla bla... We had games talks and more talks. Bought the orientation package which consist of a t-shirt, file and a towel. And I received the school badge which will be put at the collar. You know right? Ok nvm.I don't know if I wan to go or not tmr but there will be sales of uniforms tmr leh.. Argh, don't know la. Tmr will be all games. Lame la... Go for what. And everyday finish at 2 until thursday. It's tiring la.Bye la.