Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 17:47
That entry specially dedicated for tees my darling. Ho ho.What were you doing ten years ago?:
I think I was studying very attentively in class. Hmm... what else?? I have STM la, how can I remember such things. Lain la kalo... Haha.Five songs which you know the lyrics right off your head now:
Peterpan songs(very the expert) haha.Nafasku yang terakhir.Because of you.Sorry.All about us.Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:Shop shop and shop!!Buy a condo.Buy a car.Sedekah.Save.Five bad habits:
Sleep with my contact lens(only during holiday trips).Wake up late.Spending on unnecessary things.Not puting any money in bank.Use the posb card like its some normal thing to do.Five things you like doing:
Playing computerPlaying computer games.Chat with nons on the phone.Chat with phat and nons in msn.Read blogs!!Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again?:
Some bajus.Those magazines.I will never buy a new phone again.Buy renu solution anymore.Not to buy too much magazines anymore. One or two is okay.Five favourite toys or things?:Phone.Mp3.Specs.My bed.My facial wash.Okay done. Ho ho.