Thursday, April 27, 2006, 15:56
Hair that grows.
Hair that grows.
Hello thursday!!
I just got back from school. I'm very tired. And hungry. Again. Lol. The school provided us lunch but I'm still hungry la. Reached home and mom still not back yet.
My eyes gets teary so fast nowadays. It will be all red and watery in the aircon room. Maybe I'm not used to wearing that lens brand. No choice la since sequence is no longer available for sale. I love sequence. Its so syiok and cheap!
A few more days left before the real studying thingy starts and will end at freaking 6pm. I will really dread going to school I tell you since I'm the ponteng queen in secondary school. Hahha.
I realise that my hair is way too long. I don't like. I want to cut!! Chop chop. Lets cut hair people!
Bye thursday!!