One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Monday, May 08, 2006, 11:01
Have a nice bad day.

Have a nice bad day.


One week of studying in school has passed. Gosh, and there's like tons and tons of projects to be completed:X There's like three essays, a drawing/collage and more drawings to be done. Well, I can do those three essays with patience, but can someone do those drawings for me?? Please.. Pretty please.. Hahha. I feel like just wanting to drop dead right this moment. How in earth can I do those three essays? I need time and the right timing and surrounding leh.. Heh.
And to add on to the stress, my period!! It had to come today. Stupid la.


I was not in one of my best mood yesterday. Oh nevermind, forget it. What's meant to be yours, will always be yours and well, what's not meant for me, will eventually be taken away:( I have to take it in my stride.


Luckily no school on mondays, I can continue with my never ending research.


Okay gtg. No time to spare for non-important things.
Cya!!