One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Sunday, July 02, 2006, 13:08
Guessing game.

Guessing game


So where do I start?


I've got like so many things to blog about but I'm stumped for words when I stare at this screen.


Pardon me for the lack of entries. I've been super duper busy since school resumes. First day of and there's tons of assignments given to us. There's like journals to be completed, hands-on projects, portfolios and more hands-on projects. Urghh!!


My weekends are all filled up. I don't have time for almost anything. Worst, I don't even have time for myself. Yes, it's that bad. Sigh. :X


Amidst all of that, I'm rarely at home. I'm either schooling or going out with the parents.


We are either in singapore or out in johor. And I finally got these after so long!! Like really really long.
These are my favourites hokay. You can just give me these and I will be the happiest girl in the world. And ouh, I will start grinning fom ear to ear too.

Its the...

.
.
.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes!! Dunkin' Donuts!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess how many donuts are inside this box.

.
.
.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6!! Buy 5 and get 1 free. Cool!! I'm loving it. Hokay, now, guess which is my favourite of them all.

.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did you guess correctly?

I love that one the most simply because it has a filling in it. Yummy!!


Okay next up, the world cup and singapore idol. I wanted to blog this a few weeks back but didn't get the chance to do so.

I wanted Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting to be the final two. However, brazil has lost to france. I'm very sad hokay. I'm like suffering from the world cup depression.

So now, I want germany to win. Badly!!

I watched the match between brazil and france at 3 am just now and my eyes just couldn't kept open. So I gave up and sleep. All the semangat-ism for nothing.


My bet for the final two of singapore idol is...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hady Mirza.

And...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jonathan Leong.

Hahha. That is just my prediction lahh. Wonder if it's true.


Hokay, I got to get back to my projects now... This entry is long enough.