Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 00:40
I've been tagged!!
I've been tagged!!
I have been tagged la eh by the best friend. Sorry for the late blogging. So here goes..10 favouritesColour - Green, pink, and more green!Food - Mee goreng, asam pedas, actually right, I tk cerewet. Haha.Movie - X-men, Superman, Pirates of the Carribean(read:Orlando Bloom is hot hot!!), and all that is syiok.Song- From jamie cullum to dashboard confessional to the afters to snow patrol to lifehouse. And more lahh.Sport - I love badminton and I still do.Season - Singapore doesn't have any seasons- winter, summer and etcetera.Day of the week - I love weekdays! School!!Ice-cream flavour - That has got to be mango.9 CurrentMood - Sleepy(it's 5 mins to 1), tired.Taste - Wth.Clothes - My pyjamas.Desktop - So boring one-fujitsu.Toenail colour - I don't use any toenail colours.Time - 12.59am.Surroundings - Calm, quiet and relaxing.Annoyance - None.Thoughts - Really dissapointed that france lost. Wth was zidane thinking man??8 FirstsBest friend - Can't remember lah. Crush - Alot.Movie - How the hell can I remember such thing?Piercings - When I'm still a baby.Lie - Can't remember.Music - Westlife, backstreet boys and all those then boybands. Haha.Car - Hmm, got to ask my dad.7 LastsDrinks - Plain water, milo, ribena.Car rides - Dad's car to johor on saturday and to send abang back to boon lay yesterday.Crush - Warrrr..... Opps, I can't tell it out here.Movie seen - The break-up, Pirates of the Carribean on ch5 and some others.Phone call - Subha.Cd played - None.6 Have You EverDated one of your bestfriends - No.Broke the law - No.Okay this part, the answers are all no.5 Things You Are WearingPyjamasSpecs4 Things You've Done TodayWoke up at 2pm today cos I watched the final match yest that ended at 5am.The wire thingy.Journal.Sketches.Read blogs.Read novels.3 Things You Can Hear NowMusic playing.2 Things You Can't Live WithoutThe family.And more.1 Thing You Do When You're BoredEat!!Done!! Finally. Actually these things are silly la okay. Timecheck-1.25am.Okay so abang told us that the army ppl will be sending him and others to taiwan next week. For trianings lahh. Leaving on friday at 1 am. Take the china airline some more. I think. Will be sending him off. I still am very dissapointed with france. Humph. Okay la eh. I want to sleep. Ouh yar, have you heard paris hilton's new song? It sucks la eh. She can't sing.