Sunday, August 06, 2006, 16:40
Let's go west.
Let's go west.
Hello hello!! I'm super bored right now. Waiting for my parents to come back from jemputan and then to fetch me. I'm going out la eh. Syiok.. I don't want to bother about my sketches for now. Ahaha. I didn't follow them cos I don't like going jemputans la okay.So today nothing happen except that I woke up late cos I slept at a freaking 3am yest. Doing the sketches for the final product la, what else. And I havn't eaten la eh. Ouh ouh, Westlife is coming to Singapore this September. I'm not crazy over them la but some of their songs are nice. After all, they were my favourite boyband during those childhood days you see.Okay got to go already. Ouh yar, some riddles for you guys to guess.1) I am four letters long I can be seen in the sky I am the ocean & I am the sea. Can you guess me ?2) We're liken to a king,We're liken to a tree.You lost us once,but found us again.We're moving all the time,but we don't move an inch.Beware your fingers,they might get a pinch!3) Never resting, never still.Moving silently from hill to hill.It does not walk, run or trot,All is cool where it is not.What is it?4) What does man love more than lifeFear more than death or mortal strifeWhat the poor have, the rich require,and what contented men desire,What the miser spends and the spendthrift savesAnd all men carry to their graves?Answers later!!