Monday, August 14, 2006, 20:21
One-eyed human?
One-eyed human?
Abang's back from taiwan and I've got a few photos to share. Cannot many2. Danger. Hehhe. If you know what I mean fareha(; Yesterday he went back to Pasir Laba Camp. And this coming friday is his graduation la eh. Yeah!! Hahha. I'm going. Must be there early in the morning. I heard from abang that he's the top 5 percent. I can't remember for what. So after friday, he's gonna have his break and he will be posted to somewhere else. He badly want to be the guard something. Can't rememeber again. Hahha.
Okay lah. The photos.



I've got a bad sore eye la eh. It started with an uncomfortable and hurting pain at my left eye. And tadaa.. I woke up with a very very swollen eye. To put it short, I'm managing to see with the help of my right eye. It's weird cos nothing was wrong with my eyes before this.
I have finished drawing my final assign. at the huge paper. Next step is to paint and I'm done with it. However, I've got more to do la. More re-dos to be done with the previous assignments. And not forgetting to complete at least 50 pages of the sketchbook.
So, I will be blogging again at the end of the week okay!! I will be updating on the graduation thing. And more photos!!