One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Friday, August 11, 2006, 22:21
Plain shy or just OUTRAGEOUS!?

Plain shy or just OUTRAGEOUS!?


I went to watch the fire that works last wednesday at kallang there. It's super beautiful lahh and just magnificent. I took pictures using my phone but somehow I can't upload it. So no photos for this entry.


I have a friend who's name is Y. She is a shy girl. Fareha have a friend who's name is N. She is a ridiculous girl(read: something wrong up there). But they have something in common- both are outrageous. Hahha.


Okay I'll tell you about my friend here. She is super super shy la eh. When you look at her face, you will instantly know that she is the sort that... is shy la. What else. She talks super soft, you can't hear what the hell she's talking about. She don't open her mouth wide enough to even let you guess what she is talking. She has a sad eyes. You know, eyes that looks sad..


Lo and behold, she is one of my groupmates. How worse can it get? It's not easy working with people who don't communicate well you see. Here's some ideas on how it will look like to have a groupmate like her. Trust me, you don't want someone like her in your group projects.

Firstly, she don't engage herself in the discussions.
Secondly, she just stares at the paper(if there's any) when you are waiting for her ideas, response or comments.
Thirdly, she doesn't do any work at all. If you consider changing our ideas into hers, then so be it.
Fourth, speaking of that, she will change our ideas, twist it around and make it into her idea. And be proud of it somemore.
Fifth, it's natural to buy materials for any group projects right? So when we were paying, she just stand there as though we only need to use our pocket money. And not hers. It's a 'group' project my dear.
Six, when she 'remember' to pay, she will only pay for some of the materials and totally 'forget' about the minor ones. And make the face like " I pay already. Don't look at me anymore".
Seven, to give a clearer picture of how shy or outrageous she can get:

Someone from next class wanted to borrow glue from our class. And coincidentally, she has it. And so I tell this someone to ask permission from her lahh. So she lend it to this someone. Then... jeng jeng jeng... she came up to me and ask me about her glue. Then she say this, "Where's my glue?. Your friend borrowed it and still havn't give back."(Still talking in that soft voice of hers). Then I replied, "Why don't you go the the next class(which is connected by a door and you don't have to go out to get to the next class) and ask for you glue." And you know what she said? Alamak I can faint la like this. She said this, "I don't want." So I ask her why and she told me "I'm shy, You ask for me can?"

Now you know what I mean? Hahha. Okay, enough about her. You want to know about fareha's friend?? Find out from her yourself or go to her blog in case she blog about her friend there. Hehhe.


So later I have to pick up my brother from the airport. He's back from taiwan la eh!! His flight is at around 0140. And and the that guy will be there too. Psst.. He's driving there. Hehhe.


Next week is the last week for this module. And good news is that we can do the final assignment at home. Painting and more painting in 1mx1m on any background of our choice.


Okay gtg already.


Ouh yar, fire that works tomorrow anyone??