One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Saturday, August 19, 2006, 00:35
Silver Bayonet.

Silver Bayonet.


Okay I have decided not to post the pictures of my brother's graduation from Sispec, Pasir Laba Camp not because I'm lazy or anything but I don't want to. Okay lah, one picture will do.


I couldn't wake up la eh just now in the morning at 6. I was in the middle of my dream and one where I was just about to meet fareha, only a few more steps and my mom had to wake me up. Humph.


Reached Pasir Laba Camp and we were led to the sitting area. And minutes later, the event started. Super cool la eh to see them marched and the likes. And I'm super duper proud of my brother. He got the silver bayonet which means he's one of the top 10 percent of the whole. Graduants who will receive the bayonet were asked to go to the front and I had a super clear view of my brother. Took lots and lots of photos. And and the silver bayonet is really cool. So yar, he got to know where he's been posted to-Selarang Camp. I really pitied those who were posted to tekong, must wake up damn early. So basically he will spend the rest of his ns days there until he graduate from ns. And yar, he didn't get to be the guardsmen as much as he wanted to. Abang told me that the allocation of the postings are random for guardsmen. He will go back to camp on monday morning though.


Okay one of the many many pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Enough about abang already. I had to go back to school after that. Did the presentation and put our works up for exhibiion. Parents pick me up after that. Went to eat and stuffs.


Okay lah. I better sleep now. It's been a long and tiring day you know. I really feel drained out. Next week a new module. 9am-12. Then its holiday time!! One month break. I want my holiday fast!!


Ouh ouh something which I forgot, my dear fareha, I have registerd for my Basic Theory Test already. Nak tunggu ko, aku rase sampai bile2 pon kite tk dpt itu licence. Hehhe.


Nites people!!