One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Friday, August 04, 2006, 22:41
You know how to drift?

You know how to drift?


No class today. Instead, we have to pay a little visit to SAM again la eh. This time to view their newest exhibitions. It's actually for us to get inspirations for our final product which I did not!


After that, I watched The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift with subha at Cathay. Alamak, it's super super cool lor. I love it! Seriously I do. I can watch it over and over again. Ouh ouh, and what's up with that theme song which is being played over and over again in class?


You know before the show started, they will show trailers of the upcoming movies and they showed these- Snakes on a Plane and Stay Alive. These trailers make me wanna watch both of them la eh.


I have three stuffs to do over the weekends. Argh!! One which is to draw the sketches for the final product which we have to do a presentation of it on tuesday. I'm clueless la what to do for that.


And another one requires us to go to either sentosa or marina bay. Shucks. I'm lazy to go lah. Lets just see how it goes..


To put it short, my weekends are all filled up. I'm so tired.