One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Friday, September 15, 2006, 20:06
Maybe baby.

Maybe baby.


I was chatting with an old friend yesterday. Just catching up on each other. And he told me he's attached. That's nice to hear. He make her out to be the most wonderful girl he ever met.


That boils down to this very question that I can't seem to get an answer.


"How do we know if we have find the special one?"


I mean is there any clue or we just know that person is the right one? Maybe time will tell? Or the feeling is just different? Or maybe, when you recall back how you met, that it's just pure coincidence? Maybe meeting the right one is when we least expect it to happen. Right.


I guess subha got irritated with my question the other day when I was asking her. She too, didn't managed to answer my question.


I guess it can never be answered. You will know when it's time.


Alright!! It has been raining since morning and I woke up very late. The weather is super syiok hokay! It's only the first day to my holiday and I have felt the boredom already. Somebody kill me please.


That reminds me of my basic theory test on thursday. I am not ready. Hahha. But people always tell me that it's easy. I haven't fully understood some of the signs and rules on the road. Will go through the book again. Anyhow, I want the licence fast!


I guess I will be blogging on a regular basis for 2 weeks since I'm bored. That is if I'm not lazy. Bored and lazy just doesn't click do they?