One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Saturday, September 16, 2006, 18:58
Million dollar baby.

Million dollar big baby.


Okay I'm super duper bored la eh. Chat, play games, eat, watch tv is what I did today. Sungguh no life hokay!!


And abang is super stingy la. He got his pay. For your info, I ask for money everytime he got his pay. Hehhe(= And he always give me a teeny sum la. I not happy. Hahha. Must ask some more. Yes yes!!


Just imagine, he give me that peanut amount and he spend his money on blanja-ing his friends. Okay, not all is spend on his friends la. I'm just exaggerating lor. Hahha. But still, his sister should be given more priority or maybe be given all the priority. Ho ho.


I cannot imagine what will happen if he have a girlfriend one day. Or maybe he already have??
He will put importance to her first and not me. I don't like!!


So that's why I should ask whatever I want from him now so I will not be regretting later on in the future. Right? Definitely.


I don't quite fancy the idea of my brother having a girlfriend, getting engage and having his own family. Why? 'Cos I can't be his little sister who is so the manja anymore. I can't do what I usually do. He has his own responsibility by then. I tak suke youu.


Skali my sis in law smack me how if I still act like his manja little sister? I will smack her back. Hahha. Joking la.. Whatever it is, I don't like. Period.


But... he must get along well with my boyfriend or else I will smack him hokay!! Ho ho.


My life is so dull la. So boring. Where is my abang susu?? I want him(;