One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Thursday, September 14, 2006, 22:17
Poetically pathetic perfect.

Poetically pathetic perfect.


I have been DYING to say this la eh.


"The holidays are here!!!"

Ahh... what great feeling to finally say that(= Although it's only for two weeks.

Eh I once said that hady and jonathan will go to the finals. And my prediction is so true la k. Scroll down to see that entry. Maybe I can become a fortune teller or something. Eh wait, it should be future teller instead. Hahha. I like I like!!

And so today is the last day with my class mates. Coming to class at 9 or maybe even later*evil laugh* and get reprimanded by shirlyn to come on time. The part where the lecture begins and we will start to doze off. The presentation part where we for once get serious with our work. The part where we were given new assignments and we will start to sigh even more. Especially with the time constraints. All that will be greatly missed.

They will be missed. Seriously.

I just hope that some of us will eventually be in the same class for semester 2.

Okay I am seriously having problem uploading the photos taken today using photobucket.

I think I have too much to blog about that I completely forgot everything. Hahha.

Fareha thinks I'm too hyper today. Hahha. Eh what's my icon? Must have all the requirement I asked for hokay!! If not, you will get a chance to touch smack my butt!

Photos later!!