Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 15:47
Selamat Hari Raya.
This year, I don't feel the excitement at all in celebrating Hari Raya due to school commitments. That sucks okay!Anyway, dad and bro went to masjid sultan to perform the hari raya prayers. We managed to go to four houses including both my maternal and paternal neneks. Abang was not happy 'cos he didn't get much duit collection. NS already mah.. But he said that the pay he got is his allowance and NOT salary. There is a difference. I think. Hahha. The weather was hot, makeup got cakey, countless touch-ups. I was sweating alot more than normal yesterday. I sat in front of the fan like all the time. Ho ho. Some photos to share. Click to view it larger.

Family photo.


Just bored.

At my maternal nenek house. This is only part of our family.
We reached home at around 10pm. So saturday and sunday will be our next visiting days. I can't wait. I hate this block. I hope my next block will be better on monday with a new module which is typography.
And ouh, do I look like Nurul Aini or what?! So many of my aunts commented that I look like her la eh. Which I don't like. :/ I don't like to be compared. Thanks(: