One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Friday, November 10, 2006, 15:31
Chinese?

Okay that's it. You taxi drivers out there.. Listen up. I am not a chinese. Don't mistake me for a chinese girl hokay?


I wouldn't be blogging about this if this incident did not occur many time. One uncle started to talk to me in chinese the moment I step into the taxi. And the other uncle would ask me this, "You chinese or malay?".


And since I was mistaken far too many time, I decided to play along sometimes. Hahha. I am tired of saying this, "Uncle, I malay lah".


I did asked why they make such a judgement and they all told me the exact same reason which is not a reason at all- you just look like chinese lah.


I am not mad. But sometimes it get a tad too tiring to explain to them. I do have a chinese blood though. And ouh, this girl in the bus who were sitting next to me asked me this, "You malay?".

Suddenly, I became a VERY friendly person.


Okay enough of that. You know I still kept my promise. I do. I still do after so long. You make promises just to break them. So what's the point? I mean what I said. You don't. I kept my promise. You don't. I'm still what I am back then. You're not. I haven't change a single bit. You did.


On a happier note, last sunday, I still went house visiting and met my favourite boy. His name is Amsyar. Everyone, say hi to Amsyar.





And he just gotten himself a baby brother. How cute.

I finally got my hands on this. Thanks hajar. Will return it to you as soon as possible. Hehhe.