Wednesday, June 13, 2007, 22:52
Hustle bustle.
"Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes."
And it seems like my third week of school vacation is filled with more activities and gone are days where life is all dreary and dull. Well for now, I hope. The ten days that bestfriend's not in town was the worst ten days of my life. We had a big fight. A major argument alright. We just could not get along well. Enough said.
Brother finally gotten his class 3 licence on Monday and I stil havn't even start my practical when I passed both my BTT and FTT on 21/9/06 and 19/10/06 respectively. I'm so pathetic. Manual cars are so difficult la eh. I tried to drive but it's either the car jerks forward or the engine stops suddenly. That is the problem with manual cars; accelerator and clutch pedal needs to be in control. Okay I don't care, I need to start my practical with my CDC instructor and book my TP by this year! Can make it or not ah? Haha.
My supposedly holiday yesterday are postponed to next Tuesday. I'll blog more when I have the mood! Till then.