Monday, August 20, 2007, 00:12
Love is the only gold.
I love the weekends soo much. Will love it even more if there's no weekdays. But I'll have even lesser time for myself. I still havn't send my phone for repair, get a new spec, shop for daily necessities, cut my hair. Yeah, I think that's about it.
Coffee Bean on Saturday followed by fireworks display which was of course, better than that they had during NDP. All I can say is that I nagged ALOT! Those constantly annoying, kiasu people which really gets on my nerves. And bf knows that I won't accommodate but retaliate to these people. And the crowds!! I can barely breathe for a minute or so. Oh yar, bf soo cute can? (But I'm cuter :p)









Spent my Sunday at his house. It's good that his camp is near my place. We went our seperate ways at YCK mrt station. I saw this huge snail in my neighbourhood. So slimey can?

And please please don't give me bad news regarding this weekend. It's bad enough you're gonna get confine next week till your POP. SO NO BAD NEWS PLEASE.