One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Thursday, September 27, 2007, 00:12
All this while.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Some random guy wanted to pose for my hp camera :p)


Alot has happened recently but I shall not go into it. Anyway, it's the month of Ramadan and I love spending it with bf. Not forgetting his family and mine too. But it's always me and mum alone at night. Dad's working while brother's in camp. Oh! Its his 21st birthday this coming Saturday.

School will resume on Monday. Timetable is out. 9-12, 3-6.

I think Yakult is way too sweet and Cadbury's chocolate too. Everything seems to be extra sweet these days. Maybe I'm already sweet enough.. So yeah.. Haha! I think it's because I have the most sweetest(and not so cute and taktau malu) bf.

And fareha, you owe me okay. I helped you so much for your PP(eh I can help do your poster too, jgn blg org) (: