Thursday, October 18, 2007, 01:39
Selamat Hari Raya.
I'm taking a break from the school's projects for a while. I'm feeling that extra bit moody and emotional this week. Maybe I'm stress, maybe I'm tired or maybe, I'm just sick of everything. I get depressed, dejected easily. And it's affecting my communication with bf. It couldn't be PMS. No way.
On a happier note, we went to both my nenek, aunt and bf house on the first day of raya. I enjoyed the time spent at my maternal nenek house. Got to see the cousins after such a long time. And I became an aunt at the age of 19. Hee. He got such big eyes and soft, spiky hair.



That's about it for raya. Brother will be back on the 3rd of November. Sent him off at the airport on Monday night as he's leaving for Brunei with his men for training. ORD in December. Future Encik kepe.
Okay I have to get back to the projects now.