Monday, November 05, 2007, 17:24
Full fling.
No more hari raya house visiting after last week. I love it when I get to see my baby cousins and nephew. I love babies. And it's a must to hold and carry them, even new borns. I will be an expert mother myself one day. Ahem. So, I took photos of them when they came over that day. I especially love this cousin of mine. Superrrrrrrr cute and adorable. Got a sweet smile too. He turned one already.




Last week, I was sick. Not that bad but still bad(??). It was the same ol' illness yet again. But I sure was looking forward to the raya outing with bf's soccer friends on Saturday which was two days ago. And I have to say this; that day was really awesome. It was a blast!. They rent about three cars but a total of four that day with five people in each car. I love it, sitting in the back seat with bf and Wit, songs blasting at a really high volume and us singing and dancing to the beat.
We ate at almost all the houses and it's funny where they were looking forward to the match between Man u and Arsenal that night. I followed suit. We managed to watch it till it ended but it was really frustrating how the match turned out to be; how Arsenal managed to score a winning goal at the very last minute.
Took group photos at every house. Bf was still being him, a joker at the end of the day. It was really a funny sight when they were
bermaaf-maafan that night. So yea, I had fun.



Brother's back btw, last Saturday morning. It will be his ord on the 8th of December. How time flies. It's already two years. And I'm left with another year until my FTT expires so I think I will be taking my practical soooon. Dad's better at procrastinating than me.
Okay what else.. Hmm.. Yup that's about it.