One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 15:01
Gimme more.

I'm back yesterday night at around 9+. 4 days 3 nights in Cameron Highlands and KL. First night in the bus was super cold and the stars were especially bright and glowing. Reached Tambun in the morning on the very next day.


Smelly us who can't wait for the water rides!

Then we set off for Cameron which was so so cold. My skin condition was not too good and my lips are dry. Lip balm helps alot. Love the scenery+clouds.


Our hotel was good too. Calling out to the others from the balcony was fun. Breakfast the next morning..




Tea plantation.


Fresh strawberries. I swear the strawberry milkshake was good! I was so glad I didn't throw up on the way down to KL. I usually will. That's why breakfast is good for us.


Dunkin Donuts in the bus while on the way to Eye on Malaysia!




Thank god it didn't rain that much. The ride was okay. Bet ours are even better! Shopping spree after that followed by dinner. We did our last-minute shopping too the next day before home sweet home.

Oh yar, my cousin, Diyana(Friendster), was featured in yesterday's Berita Harian under Sastera Remaja section.



I miss bf.