One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Tuesday, January 01, 2008, 22:20
010108


What a way to end 2007. I mean it was good. Real good. Spent my Sunday with bf and although the plan didn't go the way we wanted, the time spent together was great. And suddenly I miss my long hair. You know back then when my hair was realyyyyyy long. Ah THAT hair. Now it's short 'cos I have this mindset that I MUST cut my hair before it reaches my urm, chest? Haha.

So yesterday, it was back to school for me. Yup, no more waking up late, lazing around and hanging out with friends and having fun that often anymore. This month's class will be from 9-3. I met up with bestfriend after school and accompanied her to CDC 'cos I was bored. The one hour plus alone with my mp3 and Public Speaking handbook were not that but I was so hungry and I badly wanted to eat so we rushed to Bugis after she ended her practical lesson for lunch. I was still hungry so I forced bestfriend to buy Chewy Juniors. Donuts still the best laa.


And so we met up with the others and proceeded to Esplanade for the Marina Bay Countdown. We reached quite early as we, the kiasu people, HAVE to find a nice spot and sit. Imagine sitting there for like five hours, some with their psp, some with their handphone games but I did nothing! My phone had to died on me 'cos I forgot to charged it that morning. And clever us, didn't bring any card games as well. So we ended up asking teka-teki which was hysterically funny.






I hate the PRs. There were too many of them yesterday. And I hate that Indonesian guy who secretly took my photos who thinks I don't know and pretends to "mingle" wih his camera when he is actually about to snap pictures of me while I give him a few stares. And then there's the banglas with their foam sprays. Argh, they seriously should be banned from events like this.

Oh the fireworks! It was truly amazing. They were of shapes like a planet, hearts to name a few.








Met up with the guys after that and had supper at simpang. That walk was kinda creepy. We ate and chat till morning. By then my eyes were already half-opened, my back was aching, face was oily and red and I just wanted to go home. Reached home at around 4.30am. Love how my 2007 ended and how I ushered in the new year.

Personally my 2007 had alot of ups and downs and in short, it has not been that good to me. Still, I learned alot of things and appreciate them all. I hope my 2008 will kick off with a good start and stay that way. Let's all have a blessed and happy new year. May joy, peace and love be with you in 2008. Cheers to a fruitful year ahead!