Thursday, March 27, 2008, 23:31
Lovey dovey.
The short meetup with bf just now was all that I could ask for. He's the sweetest, sweetest angel. I just come to realise how lucky I am to have known him, to have held him close, to have him by my side always. Always. For everything that we've been through together, it does makes us stronger and inseparable from each other. And I thank god for that. I love you.
Oh well, he's back in camp now. I miss him already. How? And I heard from him that he, with the rest of the soldiers from the Military Police will step down from the search of Mas Selamat Kastari somewhere in mid April. That's a huge, huge relief on my part. This is dragging on for too long and its getting nowhere. It's only right, isn't it? The police will continue with the hunt of course and do a better job. That I'm sure of.
This Sunday, my relative will get married while besfriend's brother on the next week. I'm most excited about the latter. I can't wait. And who knows, if we are lucky enough, Asian Idol, Hady Mirza will be there at the block wedding on the 6th. Tonnes of pictures post will be up by then. Hope everything will turn out fine on that day. Everything will be fine.