One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Thursday, March 13, 2008, 14:07
Oh Mister Sun.

It has been raining heavily with occasional thunder these past few days and staying at home seems to be the only option. We don't want to be caught in the rain don't we? Neither do we want to sink our feets into those puddles of water. It's cold and I very much dislike the wet feel.

And so, with the ongoing monsoon season, I always refer to the weather forecast especially the 3 days outlook should I have any plans on that day.


I want Mister Sun to rise back soon.