Sunday, March 23, 2008, 16:27
This is the most craziest shit ever.
Okay so here's the deal. I wake up with terrible cramps and baddd mood swings that I totally shun everyone in this household and bf is not helping much either. I was mad at him yesterday that I planned to ignore him til this morning, hoping that everything's gonna be alright by today.
The thing is, I know you're busy with life in camp and having no phone at the moment is already depressing enough. But I really hate it when you come looking for me only when you feel like it. I haven't seen you in a very long time and we haven't talked much either but I can't believe soccer is what you choose to do once you book out. I will not tolerate this. I will take you on. So, I told myself that I'm going to completely ignore you for the rest of today.
I don't even know why I'm blogging about this. Maybe I'm just alone at home and I need something to vent my frustations onto. I haven't had anything to eat since morning and I'm a very grumpy girl now.