One



Hafizah
26 May 1988
[ Facebook|Friendster|Livejournal|Myspace ]

Two



Three

[Elyana] [Fyda] [Shikin]

[Aisha] [Aisyah] [Amalina] [Audrey] [Azlan] [Diana] [Dila] [Fareha] [Fairuz] [Fatimah] [Fid] [Fiza A.2] [Fiza A.] [Hafiz Botak] [Hafiz] [Hajar] [Hannan] [Haslin] [Hider] [Huimei] [Michelle] [Minwei] [Mister Zinky] [Nadia] [Nazurah] [Nis] [Nisa] [Rafie] [Reza] [Sufiyan] [Tajlee] [Tarmizi] [Umais]

[Abigail] [Constance] [Eileen] [Erfa] [Esther] [Grace] [Hazimah] [HuiZhen] [Ida] [Junwei] [Justin] [Karwen] [Mastura] [Mayfen] [Mei Lin] [Michelle] [Momok] [Novem] [Nural] [Qinghui] [Rinna] [Sam] [Sirah] [Syafiq] [Syahirah] [Syikin] [Tina] [Victoria]

[Dil] [Fee] [Huda] [Miss Niss] [Mr Johari] [Mr Lau] [Shila]

[Dawn Yang] [Diah] [Kak Nura] [Nicole Chen] [Nurul] [Pink] [Xiaxue]


Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 12:55
When did you get so lost?


The five of us(read: Citra missing in photo) watched The Spiderwick Chronicles last Sunday at Lido Cineplex. The tickets were only priced at $5 as it was a special screening only for members of iforgotthenameofthecompany. And oh boy was the movie like a rollercoaster ride. It was good. Better than a horror movie I guess. Why? 'Cos we were practically shouting, covering our eyes and etc. I didn't know what came over us that day but we had fun.

I'm currently doing alot or research on something and piling all of the information into one document before printing it out. I love doing research. I don't know why but maybe it's just in me. I get the thrill from doing it. At the end of the day, I'm equipped with more facts. It's enriching and satisfying at the same time.

Oh and bf is booking out tomorrow!!! That was meant to be said with much enthusiasm. (The exclamation marks are for effect).

Okay got to go. I have an appointment later and better don't forget to cut my fringe too.