Monday, June 23, 2008, 13:39
Burning liver.
Boyfriend is really grouchy when he does not have enough sleep. Thanks to Mas Selamat and the endless search for him. Can't wait for later hon but you should catch up on your sleep first!
So anyway, my fingers are stained now 'cos I was eating Soup Tulang in the middle of the night! I suddenly had this unusual cravings for them bone marrow. I swear by the Beach Road Soup Tulang. No where else can quite get the recipe right I must say. I tell you, sucking at the marrow of life can leave you in a delightful delirium. You know you're good if the bone marrow wobbles out in one unbroken, slithery piece.
But I really should heed my therapist's advice; no more supper or late nights if you want clear and beautiful skin.
That reminds me of the Euro Cup. Spain or the runner-ups? We'll see, we'll see.